Fidonet related Perl scripts
- nl2db - Perl scripts to load and manage the information in an FTN nodelist into a database supported by the Perl DBI module.
- pkt2txt - pkt2txt.pl - Perl script to read FTN packets & output text files for the included messages
- pkt2html - pkt2html.pl - Perl script to read FTN packets & output html files for the included messages
- srifpl - srif.pl - Test script for an external file request processor using SRIF files.
- bbsdbpl - Perl scripts for an FTN compatible BBS, with the message base being held in a MySQL Database.
- mrtgbbbs - mrtgbbbs.pl - Perl script for reading the mrtg info from the BBBS standard port.
- descadd - descadd.pl - Perl script to add File area descriptions from the FDN list into your BBBS filedirg.000 file.
- indexer - indexer.pl - Perl script to generate web pages for bbbs file directories.
- ticmsg - ticmsg.pl - Perl script to sort & organize file lists for posting.
- hpt2sql - Perl scripts for using an SQL database with the Fidonet/FTN compatible Fidonet Tosser/Scanner, HPT from the Husky project. This version uses only the Perl hooks in HPT, standard Perl, & a MySQL database.
- af4max - Perl script which will produce a list of all files available for download from the file areas of a Maximus bulletin board system. Runs under Linux, DOS, OS/2 and Windows. (GNU GPL)